Linework Risk & Compliance Policy
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION YOU SHOULD TAKE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S). THIS IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Linework is committed to maintaining a culture of integrity, transparency and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards. This policy outlines our approach to identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating risks across our operations.
1. Compliance with Law and Regulations:
- We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and legal obligations in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- We will regularly monitor changes in relevant laws and regulations to ensure ongoing compliance and make necessary adjustments to our practices and procedures.
2. Risk Assessment and Management:
- We will proactively identify, assess and manage risks that could impact our business objectives, reputation or stakeholder interests.
- We will implement risk management processes and controls to minimize or eliminate identified risks to an acceptable level.
- We will periodically review and update our risk management framework to ensure its effectiveness and alignment with our business goals.
3. Internal Controls and Processes:
- We will establish and maintain internal controls, policies, and procedures to support compliance with applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
- We will regularly review and test the effectiveness of our internal controls and processes to identify areas for improvement and address any deficiencies.
4. Training and Awareness:
- We will provide comprehensive training and awareness programs to all employees, contractors and relevant stakeholders to ensure understanding of their compliance obligations and promote a culture of compliance throughout the organization.
- We will encourage open communication and reporting of potential compliance concerns, suspected violations or
breaches of laws, regulations or internal policies providing appropriate channels for anonymous reporting if necessary.
5. Monitoring and Reporting:
- We will establish mechanism to monitor, measure and report on compliance with this policy and related procedures.
- We will promptly investigate and address any identified instances of non compliance or potential violations.
- We will maintain records of compliance activities and findings as required by law or regulation.
6. Risk disclaimers:
This section illustrates risk disclaimers concerning the Project, including the $LWC and Stablecoin $OOSD. This section is not intended to be exhaustive and does not constitute investment or other advice.
Prospective purchasers should make their own independent evaluation of all risk factors and should read the detailed information set out elsewhere in this section. Other risks and uncertainties unknown to Linework or considered insignificant at this time could equally have a material adverse effect on the business, operations, financial conditions, or prospects of Linework.
Purchasing $LWC and/or $OOSD involves inherent risks, some of which are set out in this Section.
These risks, and additional risks arising either now or in the future, could result in the failure of the $LWC and/or $OOSD transfers, the destruction of $LWC and/or $OOSD or the utility of $LWC and/or $OOSD, and/or the termination of the development of $LWC and/or $OOSD or of the Project. There is a possibility that the purchase amount may be unrecoverable and/or that the $LWC and/or $OOSD may cease to have inherent intrinsic value. You must therefore consider carefully whether the risks set out below, as well as all other applicable risks, are acceptable to you prior to deciding whether to purchase $LWC and/or $OOSD. Many factors, most of which are beyond Linework’s control, will influence the value of $LWC and/or $OOSD and the price, if any, at which market participants may be willing to purchase or sell $LWC and/or $OOSD in the secondary market. Accordingly, if a $LWC and/or $OOSD Holder sells its $LWC and/or $OOSD in the secondary market, it may not be able to obtain a price equal to the principal amount of $LWC and/or $OOSD or a price equal to the price that it paid for $LWC and/or $OOSD. You must seek professional advice (legal, taxation, financial, technical or otherwise) regarding your particular situation before purchasing $LWC and/or $OOSD, holding $LWC and/or $OOSD, or using the Project.
7. Potential risks:
- Blockchain-related risks: the underlying software application and software platform is still in an early development stage and unproven so there is no guarantee that the process for creating $LWC and/or $OOSD will be uninterrupted or error-free. There is an inherent risk of weaknesses, vulnerabilities, or bugs of the software causing the complete loss $LWC and/or $OOSD and of the Project;
- abandonment/lack of success: Linework may abandon the creation of $LWC and/or $OOSD and the development of the Project for various reasons, including lack of interest from the public, lack of funding, lack of commercial success or prospects (e.g. caused by competing projects) and legal, tax or regulatory considerations;
regulatory risks: certain jurisdictions might apply already existing laws and regulations to blockchain technology-based projects or introduce new laws or regulations for this purpose. Newly introduced regulations may differ from the existing setup of the platform. This may cause, inter alia, substantial modifications of the Project or bring to the termination and/or the loss of $LWC and/or $OOSD. Linework may receive formal or informal queries, notices, requests or warnings by governmental authorities and regulators (including Tax treatment and accounting statutes).
8. Continuous Improvement:
- We are committed to continuously improving our risk and compliance program. Regular reviews and updates will be conducted to ensure that our framework remains effective, relevant, and aligned with changing regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
Learn more about our EEO POLICY