End User Licence Agreement
Last updated: February 15th 2024
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and https://linework.online (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and governs your use of Linework App available through our website located at https://linework.online (“Website”) and on GooglePlay and AppStore platforms, including all related documentation.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE LINEWORK APP, YOU (THE USER) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR USE THE LINEWORK APP.
1. Grant of License
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to download, install, and use the Linework App for your personal, non-commercial use strictly in accordance with the Linework App’s documentation.
You agree not to:
- Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Linework App;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Linework App or any part thereof;
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Linework App, or any features or functionality of the Linework App, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Linework App available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time;
- Remove any proprietary notices from the Linework App.
3. Reservation of Rights
The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. Collection and Use of Your Information
The Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Linework App updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that the Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality.
6. Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or the Company. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from the Company if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Linework App and delete all copies of the Linework App from your device.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE LINEWORK APP ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE LINEWORK APP AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE LINEWORK APP.
9. Governing Law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Delaware (USA) without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
10. Amendments to this Agreement
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
BY USING THE LINEWORK APP, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.