- Linework Services shall not use, process or transfer your personal data beyond the limits permitted by statute or defined by the stakeholder’s consent. Unless you select otherwise, the information provided to Linework Services will not be visible to the public or other communities.
- Before participating in the ICO you have to provide certain personal information about yourself (this may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details, date of birth, personal identification number, field of activity, residency, bank account information, source of funds, scanned copy of passport or similar personal documents, and any other details that may be required to meet legal requirements) to enable us to verify your identity.
- Before using the Community Portal, you have to register with Linework as a community member and provide further personal information.
- Linework Services performs KYC (“Know Your Customer”) and AML (“Anti-Money Laundering”) If you supply Linework Services with the personal information described above and any other personal data (including IP address), you agree that Linework Services will therefore process your information for AML purposes, and can provide your information to the state authorities in the countries Linework Services operates.
- You hereby authorize Linework Services to, directly or through third parties, make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity and/or protect against fraud, including to query identity information contained in public domains or reports, and to take any action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries or reports. You further authorize any and all third parties to whom such inquiries or requests may be directed to fully respond to such inquiries or requests.